If you are looking at becoming a valued new member of our club and a pilot here are three easy options for you to choose from.
1. Call our Chairman, Del Jennings, on 01268 778843.
2. Visit the airfield, meet our members and enjoy a cuppa!
How to find us
Two Tree Island Airfield, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 2GB
Please contact Del Jennings, Chair. before arriving at the airfield to arrange a time to come and see us. This is due to our entrance gate being locked.
From Leigh-on-Sea Station cross the railway bridge and follow the road for 1 mile until you reach our site on the right hand side.
The closest you can get to us via public transport is Leigh-on-Sea Station, SS9 2ET.
- c2c train services from London Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street, Tilbury, Southend and Shoeburyness. c2c
- First Essex Nos. 26 & 21 from Southend, Hadleigh & Canvey Island. First
- Stephensons Nos. 6A & 17 from Eastwood, Belfairs, Leigh-on-Sea Town Centre, Chalkwell, Westcliff & Southend. Stephensons
Then walk (approx. 20 mins) or Via taxi (5 mins) to our site.
3. Download SRFC membership form (2020). Once completed please post to the address on the form.